Monday 15 October 2012

Illamasqua Pure Pigment in 'Furore' - THE Multitasker?

                 So here comes another review of another amazing Illasmasqua product. It's no secret that they are fast becoming my favourite brand (which is a biggie) and I wanted to share with you another addition to my growing collection.
     
 
Pure Pigment in 'Furore' (a champagne peach shimmer) is a bit of a multi-tasking beauty.
Illamasqua say Pure Pigments are 'Made to be played with. A metallic, high-shine, pure-colour powder that highlights eyes, cheeks and brows. Mix with eye shadow, blusher or use it on its own to intense effect. Bring out your bold side'

 
When introduced to this by the lovely Illamasqua assistant, she suggested I use 'Furore' as an every day eyeshadow, a highlighter, and mix it in with my foundation for an unmissable glow. I've been using it every day in one of these three ways, and it's safe to say that it's now got the seal of approval to be a HG highlighter, amongst other uses!
 
 
Applied on the brow bone and along the top of the cheek bone, 'Furore' creates an unmistakable sheen to absolutely make up look.
 
 
I'm now really excited to expand my collection of pigments, and start to mix them together to create different looks! You can find the full range here.
 
Have you tried any Illamasqua Pure Pigments and what do you use them for the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment