Wednesday 13 February 2013

Nails Inc. & Orly haul (that cost £4.50!)

No, your eyes do not deceive you, £4.50 I said. For all these.

Now, I don't have the best luck in the world, but I certainly did last Saturday. I just so happened to be stumbling around boots buying my essentials, when I reached a lovely little reduced make-up section. And as I stood there perusing the Nails Inc. and Orly polishes that were reduced to £5.50, a lovely Boots employee turned up and started stickering said polishes at 50p - happy days! Admittedly  one or two of them aren't in the best condition, but this can easily be solved.


From left to right: 

Nails Inc, 50p each: St. John's Wood, Hoxton Crackle Topcoat, Fishnet Magnetic in Piccadilly, Warwick Avenue, Designer Matte Finish in Heathrow, Lanesborough Place and Montpeller Square.
Orly, £1: Mani Mini Lacquer Trio: Beach Cruiser, Skinny Dip and Glowstick.

Has anyone else picked up any absolute bargains recently?   







2 comments:

  1. Wow can't believe they were reduced to 50p!!!! I just picked up a nails inc polish for £5.50 in boots and I thought that was good :0 I'm not sure why they are reducing them though , the one I picked up is still full price on the website ? ill have to keep checking back incase they do reduce them to 50p eventually :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a bargain! Which brand do you prefer, Nails Inc or Orly? We love the St John's Wood polish colour :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete