Monday 16 April 2012

MAC Verve - The perfect nude summer lipstick?

When it comes to lipsticks, I'm typically a coral/pink/red kind of girl. However, I fancied trying something different, and a nude coloured lipstick was just that. 'Verve' looked like a shade that I could wear with very little effort.


I have to admit that in this picture the shade does not look the same as in real life! Imagine it to be a bit more peachy and a bit less brown. This swatch is more true to shade:


This is a satin finish, and so it glides on like a dream and doesn't feel drying at all. It's just simply put, an easy to wear lipstick. I think it'll be perfect for long, sunny summer days and it'll go with any eye make-up look you're sporting. I feel like it just brightens up the whole face also, which is a nice bonus.


You can buy 'Verve' on the MAC site. I would highly reccomend this as a fail-safe summer shade!

Do you have a favourite nude summer lipstick?




No comments:

Post a Comment