Monday 23 April 2012

NOTD: Mint Madness

I had yet to get into the swing of things pastel nails-wise. However when I saw this beauty in Primark (of all places!) on my recent trip to Manchester I was intrigued!


I had never heard of the brand before, Angelica, but at £2.50 each I thought why not give it a try? They had so many colours sorted into pastels, neons, glitters, and crackles - needless to say the stand looked a bit epic.



But, I limited myself to just one (being good!) and I invested in shade 84 'Be Mine'.




The consistency is beautiful, and two coats was more than satisfactory. Having only just applied I'm not sure what the staying power will be like, but I'll keep you updated..



Have you ever heard of Angelica? Have you tried any other shades?

No comments:

Post a Comment