Sunday 11 November 2012

MUA Blush Perfection Cream Blusher in 'Dolly'

The beauty blogging world has been going slightly crazy over this new product from MUA ever since it was released not so long ago. And being a cream blusher virgin (fears over blending, pigmentation, addicted to powder blushers etc etc..) I decided to jump in and snap one up to try for myself, picking up shade 'Dolly' which seemed closest to my usual favourite and most wearable pinky/rosy/coral hue.
 
 
  
 
...And boy am I addicted. I'm completely won over by this cream blusher. Yes, it takes a lot of blending and is perhaps a little more time consuming than a powder, but it is definitely worth it! The end result is a natural flawless touch of colour that can be built up to a stronger pigmented look if you wish.
 
 
There's nothing I don't like about this product. The packaging, the price and the quality make this yet another success from the ever-growing brand MUA, and I'm definitely going to pick up the rest of the shade collection. You can pick them up here on the MUA website for an incredibly reasonable £2, or at Superdrug stores. My next venture is to try both NARS and Illamasqua cream blushers, as I've heard amazing things about both.
 
I think it's safe to say I'm converted... What's your current favourite cream blush?

No comments:

Post a Comment